We specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke staircases. Our staircases are made to measure & are sometimes unusual in design, size & shape, to fit in either new buildings or to enhance existing homes.
We use a mixture of hardwood’s and softwoods, MDF, oak or walnut. We can advise the most suitable material for your project.
We can provide drawings and designs after an initial consultation or site survey. Alternatively you can supply us with drawings and we can work from plan.
We manufacture our staircases from our joinery workshop in Newdigate, Surrey. We often encourage clients to visit us to see how the work is completed.
Bespoke Staircases - Design, Manufacture & Installation
Any joinery project undertaken by our company is always project managed by one person from initial consultation through to fitting.
Why choose Dean House Carpentry & Joinery?
- Over 30 years experience.
- Innovative, fully bespoke designs.
- Professional, highly skilled tradesmen.
- Expert knowledge and advice.
- Project managed by one person from initial consultation through to fitting
- Affordable and competitive.
- Highly recommended, hundreds of previous customers.